I’m back from my wee hiatus.
I am back mostly because…wait for it….
It’s BLOGGY CARNIVAL GIVEAWAY WEEK! I will be posting my my giveaway later. I figured I should actually, you know, write a post about what’s been happening ’round these parts. It’s going to be a bullet post, just to keep it short and simple.
- We battled infections here at Casa Loca for about 3 weeks
- Both my father and P-Man’s father were hospitalized, and have now both returned home
- My parents started looking for houses closer to me after my father’s hospitalization
- The Captain had a palette spreader put in place. It sucks and I feel like the worst mother in the world every time I have to turn it. Only 11 turns to go.
- I, along with several other parents, thought about storming a school board meeting then decided that would not be the most effective way to get what we want.
- I, along with several other parents, have been ignored by the school superintendent.
- The Red Sox blew it
- Oh…and along the way, we got this:
I will write about some of those topics more in depth at a later time.
Check back for my giveaway later!
When a puppy takes fifty catnaps in the course of the day, he cannot always be expected to sleep the night through. ~ Albert Payson Terhune